E-IMR Foundations Training
Enhanced Illness Management and Recovery (E-IMR) is a recovery-oriented intervention, developed by CPT in consultation with experts, which helps practitioners integrate care for co-occurring serious mental illness and substance use disorders. Innovative and effective, this care model combines two evidence-based practices: Integrated Dual Disorder Treatment (IDDT) and Illness Management and Recovery (IMR). Practitioners develop a shared language and learn proven strategies to use when delivering care to individuals with co-occurring disorders (CODs). This approach helps practitioners, and the individuals they serve, collaboratively identify and address the interaction between substance use and mental illness. This individualized and integrated approach delivers education and skills to address both disorders. E-IMR can be used with individuals and groups in either mental health or substance use treatment settings.
Train individually or as a team. We offer E-IMR training in person to meet your and your agency’s specific needs. Join one of our quarterly workshops or contact us for a tailored training experience.
E-IMR Foundations Training Includes:
- A robust mixture of virtual workshops and online learning modules
- Applied practice and consultation
- E-IMR Manual and associated materials
- E-IMR Foundations Certification
- Continuing Education Units.
Other E-IMR Training Opportunities:
- On-demand Introduction to E-IMR workshop (coming soon)
- E-IMR Implementation Consultation
- E-IMR Group Skills Training
- T-IMR; Targeted E-IMR for Supported Housing and other non-clinical applications
- E-IMR practitioner competency evaluations
- Fidelity review for ongoing adherence to E-IMR
- E-IMR supervisor training (Fall 2022)