Telehealth Delivery Training for Mental Health and Substance Use Providers
In this time of social distancing and ensuring safety for all, the delivery of clinical services via telehealth is an important consideration. In this webinar, Dr. Frenz will review:
- The structure and function of using Zoom meetings for delivery of clinical services
- How to create and schedule meetings for both individuals and group sessions
- Safety, privacy, and session setting as well as tips for ideal viewing conditions
- The use of screen sharing for delivery of educational or other useful materials
- And, for those who are billing for services via telehealth, critical information necessary for
payment is provided.
David Frenz, MD
David Frenz, MD, is a private practice physician, healthcare consultant and medical educator. He earned a medical degree and completed a family medicine residency at the University of Minnesota. He is also board certified in addiction medicine. You can learn more about him at www.doctorfrenz.com and on LinkedIn.
Anyone who wishes to receive one continuing education credit for this archived webinar can register, pay $25 and complete a post test.Purchase CEU